Saturday 3 March 2012

chief Kripashankar Singh in Mumbai

Former Mumbai Congress chief Kripashankar Singh, who has been charged with amassing disproportionate assets worth crores of rupees to his known sources of income, on Saturday said that he had done nothing wrong and most of the properties attached are not owned by him.


He said that he was being victimised and there is a conspiracy behind it.

Singh returned to flights Mumbai on Saturday morning with his wife after a stay of nearly a week outside the city. He said he was not absconding and he was ready to face the judicial probe initiated against him. “I have full faith in the law and am ready to face any legal action,” he said.

Singh also rubbished reports that he was absconding, as flights to Delhi reported by the media. “I am not guilty. I am not absconding. I have done nothing wrong. I will fight as per the law,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment